About The Nest Community
We are a community dedicated to the understanding and nurture of the five bodies of human kind:
1. Physical – better understanding of anything (non-medically) relating to the health of the physical body; also, the actions and reactions of the physical body and how those impact the individual and those within the individual’s “space”.
2. Emotional – better understanding of the emotional self, its connection to the life experience of the individual; the effects upon those within the individual’s “space”.
3. Mental –better understanding the true function of the mental or “mind” and how to properly store information within it; how it is misused in today’s society.
4. Spiritual – better understanding what is the spiritual self and how that self impacts our own lives and the lives of those around us.
5. Collective – realizing that all of us are part of a web of life that is connected to everything else and how our actions, inactions, words, thoughts, emotions and literally the totality of each individual impacts the rest of the web.
The Conscious Nest Community is a Non-Profit Charitable Organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code!!
This means that you can make a FULLY TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation to TheNest to help with its operating expenses. TheNest runs almost completely on donations, so that we can keep our class and workshop fees low. Our aim is for YOU to be able to take the classes, participate in the workshops, and benefit from the services of our practitioners. We can't pay the mortgage, the taxes and the utility expenses for our beautiful building on what we take in from those fees. Your fully tax deductible contribution to TheNest is what will enable us to continue to do this. We are constantly looking to bring new classes, workshops and practitioners to TheNest, but we can't do it without you! PLEASE consider a tax-deductible donation to TheNest. PLEASE SEE OUR "DONATE" BUTTON ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE "SIDE BAR" ON OUR MAIN PAGE.
The Conscious Nest is an amazing community. I started going to the Nest back in 2008 and have been studing different cultures, religions and spiritualities in depth since 2003. Since that time, I have attended a variety of classes including Mediumship, Ghost Hunting, Drum Circles, Moon/Wind Lodges and other community based activities. Each class is taught by a well educated instructor. These concepts have many different presentations in the different cultures, religions and spiritualities of the world. I myself am a melting pot of beliefs. The instructors may be Christian, Buddhist, Pagan, etc and teach based on that viewpoint, but they welcome anyone with an interest in learning. You do not have to be a specific religion/spirituality to take part, enjoy and learn. So whether or not you want to explore your spirituality, learn about different beliefs or just hang out with a great group of folks, I highly recommend heading towards the Conscious Nest./ Web Developer